Saturday, April 25, 2009

Flu Epidemic in Mexico

Last week I had a terrible cold. I know it wasn't the flu, as I already had the flu. Today, Marlon called me in the morning to see how I was doing. I am feeling a little under the weather, but luckily, I don't have the sniffles that I had most of last week.

With all this scare, I must thank Jairo for vaccinating me and taking care of me when I actually got the flu early this year. I would have panicked otherwise with the cold I had last week. I will be staying one more week in Mexico, and then I will fly on Friday to San Antonio, and spend the weekend with the sweeties pies. By the way, I am starting to get my middle-age crisis. I am realizing that I am certainly not a spring chicken anymore.

Just to recap a few weeks...Easter Week Marlon was in Austin, and we had a good time with him and family. I came back to Mexico, and worked long hours to prepare for the JP Morgan Chase presentation. I think that went well, and this week I was mostly with a cold.

No comments: