Wednesday, May 13, 2009

In Philadelphia

I flew to Philly this Monday. It was a horrible flight, even after 2 glasses of wine in the plane, and a screwdriver at the airport.

Monday, May 4th, I went with my brothers to see the X-men movie at the Barton Creek movie theatre.
Tuesday, May 5th, I went to have dinner with the girls. I picked them up from school, and then I took Gaby to dance and Anna to play tennis. I arrived a little bit early to see Anna play tennis. I saw a group of older men practicing for doubles. We then went to pick up Gaby - she got out late. She had lost track of time. We then went to Chick Filet and brought them to Susana's.
Wednesday, I was going to work out when I lost my wallet at a gas station. I went immediately back, and it was gone. I had about $60 dollars in the wallet. I canceled all my cards, and that same afternoon, I went to renew my driver's licence.
Thursday, I went to see the girls again, but this time I did not get in time to pick Anna up. I waited outside the house, when she arrived, and then we went back together because she had forgotten to return her racket. By the way, I brought back her racket that she had forgotten at the condo. Susana prepared some tostadas with ground meat and that's what we had for dinner. I think before that Anna practiced some songs with me. I left and went to Jairo's house where they were watching "Taken" with Liam Nielsen. I worked a little bit in the upstairs room.

When then left in Jairo's car and went to see the Star Trek movie. After the movie, we dropped Luis off at his apartment. I slept at Jairo's house, and left very early to return the car, and fly to Philly.

Saturday, Cindy and I went to a beautiful B&B, had lunch around there, and had a dinner at "The Crazy Cat." It was a very nice French restaurant. On Sunday we went to Winterthur, and then went to her Mom's to plant flowers. We then had hamburgers for dinner.

I still have a canker sore that I got the weekend of May 2nd when I played tennis with the girls and Jairo, and got a lot of sun. I also had a sour vitamin Z that probably triggered. Week and a half later, it is still painful. I hadn't had a canker sore in a while, but I hadn't sunburned myself like I did in a while. That day, we played for 2 hours in the sun, and then swam in the pool. The girls had a great time. The water was very chlorinated, and everybody had red eyes.

No comments: