Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cindy Goes back to Work

Talked to Cindy several times during the day. She sounds much better, but is still coughing. I am doing so, so. My chest hurts every once in a while. It feels like I have stone pressing on my chest. Old age is getting to me. I am finding more and more things that don't seem right. My warranty is running out.

I went to get the statement for the Mexican 401K. They will be sending me the statements via e-mail. I had lunch at the small coffee house that Jose Luna recommended. I had a bagel with soup. I had pineapple water. It was very filling.

The C&N and custody first phase went ok without any problems.

Susan already asked for the girls's March expenses, $435. This does not include the $215 for Gaby's dance. I pay...

$100 Anna - Voice
$100 Anna - Tennis
$100 Anna - Spanish
$30 Gaby - Tennis
$80 Gaby - Guitar
$215 Gaby - Dance.

This time, I am also paying for $25 of Gaby's glasses. The girls keep busy and are learning things that will stay with them for life; although, I am not too sure about dance. However, gaby gets to meet nice girls, and builds her self-esteem.

The market was sort of stable today. No big drop, nor rally.

I asked Cindy to buy the Intellectual Devotional - looks like a fun book. Cindy continues reading the book about the American that build schools for girls in Afghanistan. Sadly...the Taliban is destroying them. There is such a cultural division between the West and the Muslim world.

No comments: