Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cleaning the Garage

Today I got at 8:00 AM to take the garbage out. Cindy woke up at around 9:00 AM and had to work for 1/2 arranging families to provide comments about an article that came out on charter schools. I stayed in bed and finally got up at noon.

I called the girls later and they told me that yesterday they did not go to Sea World, but instead went to Fredricksburg. Today they went to Sea World and to a Spurs game. I was not able to talk to them from late afternoon on.

We went to Java Joes again for breakfast, and I had an Italian Roll, egg, and pepper sandwich. I really liked. You eat it with ketchup. We had a couple of wheatgrass pills, and vitamins.

Later we went to cut my hair. The same lady that shaved my head by mistake cut it this time. Cindy also tried a different haircut. The hairdresser showed us some styles in a couple of magazines, and we picked one.

Cindy had much more energies today, and threw away the Christmas tree. I worked in the garage re-arranging and putting things away. Cindy started organizing her papers that were in the basement. Cindy prepared the juice immune booster and we had it together - nasty stuff.

Much later at night we went to Cindy's Mom's house to pick up some receipts, and then went to King of Prussia. Her grandma did not like Cindy's new hairdo. At the mall, I bought some shoes, and Cindy some corduroy pants. She bought them at JCrew. We also returned a couple of things. We were very hungry, so we went to a Chilis nearby.

No comments: